Many devoted endurance athletes become fat, slow, tired, inflamed, sick, injured and ultimately burnt out by following the traditional “chronic cardio” training approach. Fixations with “consistency” in workout patterns, maintaining weekly mileage or misguided attempts to integrate intense cross training often lead to stress hormone imbalances, carbohydrate dependency, excess body fat and even elevated disease risks.
Primal Endurance provides a refreshing alternative to the struggle-and-suffer ethos of the endurance scene by inspiring you to:
- slow down (emphasize aerobic workouts)
- balance out (periodization, not “consistency”)
- chill out (be intuitive, not regimented)
- eat primally (escape carb dependency, become fat-adapted)
- properly integrate brief, high-intensity strength and sprint workouts (get fit fast!)
- blend complementary movement and lifestyle practices to manage stress and recover faster*
Going primal as an endurance athlete will enable you to preserve your health as you pursue ambitious goals, race faster on less total training time, and finally lose the stubborn excess body fat seen on many endurance athletes who are locked in the carbohydrate paradigm. It’s time to reject the overly stressful conventional approach and become a fat-burning beast!*
- Format: Paperback, Kindle
- Pages: 380
- ISBN: 978-1939563088
- Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 10 inches
*There is no guarantee of specific results and results can vary from person to person. However, we feel so strongly about our products that we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Order Primal Endurance today, and if you're not completely satisfied with the results, return it for a full refund minus shipping and handling—no questions asked.Back To Top
Rate this productA must read for anyone seriously interested in fitness.
amanda on 2/14/2017
Rate this productas I love to run and my day is fully of endurance type activities I am enjoying the primal endurance book.
Rate this productA must read for anyone who is seriously into fitness. I wish this information was available when I was younger.